Steps To Make Homemade Chocolate Pudding From 0 With Baileys Irish Cream Or Any Other Ingredient
If you have never prepared a chocolate pudding today, you will be able to learn the step by step, so that you learn how to make it from 0. You will be amazed at how easy and quick it is to prepare. You must follow the following steps:
- To start, you must beat the milk, cornstarch, and sugar in a medium saucepan or frying pan.
- When everything is integrated, add the egg and vanilla and continue beating to mix all the ingredients.
- Then you should bring the mixture to cook until it thickens and then remove from the heat.
- Add the Baileys (or liquor of your choice) and a little more vanilla.
- Beat the previously chopped chocolate until it is completely dissolved, and the pudding is completely smooth.
- When the pudding is ready, and the mixture looks creamy, it’s time to pour it into serving glasses or bowls.
- Then chill them for about 2 hours before eating.
As you can see with these eight very short and simple steps, you will have an exquisite dessert for any occasion. If you want, you can try the liquor of your choice, you are free to use the ingredient you want, and you like the most.
Just swap in the recipe, you can use Kahlua or Kahlua mint for a coffee-flavored dessert. You can also use a Grand Marnier to get a chocolate and orange pudding. You decide!
You should know that if you use the cocoa powder, you should add it to the mix before cooking. When all the ingredients are integrated, it is time to take it to the fire and cook until it thickens.
If you have children at home, you must make two versions: the liquor version for adults and the non-liquor version for children. Just remove this ingredient, and it will be enough, everything else in the recipe remains the same.