Skip to content
- In a saucepan, mix the cornstarch, sugar until completely incorporated. Then add the milk and continue beating until the dry ingredients have dissolved. Add yolk and cream and beat.
- Place the saucepan on medium heat; it must constantly beat so that the mixture does not burn in the bottom. You must beat until it boils, and the mixture is thick.
- When the mixture thickens, remove it from the heat and add the Baileys Irish cream and vanilla.
- Add chocolate and beat until completely melted and smooth.
- Pour pudding into individual serving plates or containers. Let the chocolate pudding cool, and then cover each container with plastic wrap. Take to refrigerate for about 2 hours before serving.
- Decorate your chocolate pudding with fresh whipped cream and chocolate curls (optional).