With 6 g of dark or half bitter chocolate a day, you can get all these benefits.
White chocolate does not provide the same benefits as dark chocolate because it is made only with cocoa butter. But it can still provide some benefits to the body because it has small amounts of theobromine and caffeine.
Differences Between Types Of Chocolate
The differences between the types of chocolates are as follows:
- Milk chocolate: This is the most common and most consumed chocolate, it has cocoa, sugar, and milk
- White chocolate: It has no cocoa; it is made with cocoa butter, so it has more fat and more sugar.
- Medium bitter chocolate: This is the type of chocolate that contains between 20 and 55% cocoa, has little sugar and cocoa butter.
- Dark or dark chocolate: Of all the types of chocolate, this is the one that contains the most cocoa. It is made up of 60 to 85% cocoa and has less fat and sugar.
- Ruby or pink chocolate: This is a new type of chocolate that has 47% cocoa, milk, and sugar. The pink tone is natural because it is made with the ruby cocoa bean.